Monday, January 14, 2008

charity works...

Charity works... What does it means??? Is it for publicity or is it for the sake of humankind??? Well, that is what I am searching for during last weekend when I am involved with a charity work held to relieve the burden faced by the flood victims... The venue is quite near to where I am now but at first I was not been invited!!! Guess what??? Huhhh... I don't know whether it is a one man job or is it for the purpose of putting your name for it??? Nevermind because my colleagues from the other branch had called me and ask me to join them.... That's the spirit of friendship.... Then I know that it is the matter of sincerity for the reason why I am joining the charity work besides meeting my buddies... Hehehehe...

The things goes on for two days... We repaired the houses especially the floor and the roof, we even cook for a small feast and it is very exciting to have everyone lending their hands for the program...

Then the sad day came... Everyone had to say goodbye to each other because the program had ended but in return, it is a very memorable experience for me as I finally know the truth in cahrity work...

Till then....

1 comment:

misz_A said...

cha-ri-ty = cari publicity
heh...