Tuesday, July 21, 2009

a lovely baby is on the way...

Syukur Alhamdulillah... I've been married for five months and as normal couple, we did have our ups and downs but I feel so great because many great things happen in our life now...

One of it is we are having our baby soon... Yes... My wife is five months pregnant now and we still have four months only left... I can't wait for the baby... Really can't... We had been busy with window shopping and also buying things for our baby lately... I know it's kind of early but my hunnybunny had been diagnosed with placenta praevia (am I spelling it correctly?) where the position of her placenta is a bit low but still with a hope that she can deliver the baby normally (if not, she has to go for C-Sect operation... hopefully not... Amin...) and since her condition is like that, we have to get all the preparation done earlier...

We went to two parenting seminars... One was at MS Garden Hotel Kuantan (11th July 2009) and the second was at Hilton Central Hotel (18th July 2009)... Yes, two seminars in two weeks... Many information and thoughts being shared there and I think I've gained my confidence in having our very first baby... (pictures from the seminars will be posted later...)

Well, the main thing I want to share with all of you is that the baby made me shed into tears tonight... Yes, again man can cry and it is not a sin occay???... Hehehehehehe... The moment my hunnybunny took my hand and put it on her big tummy, I can felt the movements and the most unforgettable time for me was when I asked the baby whether the baby loves mummy and daddy, the baby was like scratching my palm... Huhuhuhu... Then, out of sudden I can feel that my tears started to fall and I know I have big reponsibilities coming ahead... Still, I'll make sure it is going to be a very interesting and fun for both of us...

To our baby, thank you for being such a wonderful gift from Allah to us...

To my hunnybunny, thank you very much for all your hardship and sacrifices...

I love both of you till I close my very eyes... I promise to both of you that I won't let you down and make you proud of me... Mwahx2...

2 comments:

Beautiful^Devil said...

i love u ayah-to-be..

Intan Noorazlina said...

tetiba aku rasa cam... "bergenangggggggggggggggg airmata ini..."