Monday, February 16, 2009

another tag...

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
ada ke orang dulu2 nama macam aku?

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
hahaha... semalam gak... over something that really put me under pressure...

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
yes... bulat2...

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAL?
makan apa je janji halal dan mengenyangkan...

5. DO YOU HAVE KID/S?
insyaAllah akan datang...

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
yes, for sure...

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
maybe, sometimes...

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
nope...

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
I'm afraid of height but since my baby wants us to do it together, why not I give it a try...

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL?
Coco Krunch...

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Yes... Then I will put it properly on the shoe rack... (sangat OCD)

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM?
chocolate..

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
the face... clean face means that the person is particular about his/her appearance...

15. RED OR PINK?
red if I want to show my strength and pink if I want to show something soft about me (not the maknyah thing eh because it takes a real man to wear pink...)

16. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
sangat OCD...

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My late aunt and of course my wife to be, Zetti Adela Binti Zolkepli

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST?
nope

19. WHAT COLOUR OF PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Pants - dark blue, Shoes - light brown

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
sounds from the paper being turn over as my students are having their test...

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE?
blue

23. FAVOURITE SMELLS?
bau rambut selepas disyampu... (you know who kan shayang...)

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
my wife to be...

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
yes... shuke sangat2... i wev u baby...

26. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
extreme sports...

27. HAIR COLOUR?
black..

28. EYE COLOUR?
hazel..

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
nope...

30. FAVOURITE FOOD?
everything except seafood because I'm allergic to it...

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
both..

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
IP Man... A chinese movie...

33. WHAT COLOUR OF SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
light blue...

34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
don't know... there is no four season in Malaysia... always panas dan lembap sepanjang tahun.... (ayat dipetik dari buku Geografi...) hehehehehe...

35. HUGS OR KISSES?
sama macam jawapan tunang saya, dua2...

36. FAVOURITE DESSERT?
ice cream with peanut...

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
ntah... benda2 penting kot....

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
benda2 mengarut... malas nk layan...

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
UHL 1322 English for Technical Communication (the very first book with my name as the author on the cover page... hehehe...)

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
no mouse pad... just my plain desk...

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Fifth Gear on Channel 734 Turbo, Astro

42. FAVOURITE SOUND(S)?
sounds that can make my heart beat faster...

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles for sure...

44. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Sabah, trip to Mount Kinabalu...

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I can play variety of sports even though my body frame is big and I'm really proud of it...

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Hospital Fatimah, Ipoh Perak...

No comments: