Monday, February 9, 2009

latest updates... huhuhu...

Sorry... Been ages since i had updated my blog... To make it easier, here is the list of my activities... Wakakaka...

13th December 2008 : Went to KL with shayang to buy our wedding things.

14th - 15th December 2008 : Went to USM Pulau Pinang for a meeting regarding Language Teacher Career Path.

19th - 21st December 2008 : Went back to Perak to buy things for our wedding (my side)

24th - 29th December 2008 : Went to KL (this time with the rest of baby's family) to buy things for our wedding... Tiring but I am happy and excited...

27th - 28th December 2008 : Attended Pre-Wedding Course at Jelatek Business Centre.

31st December 2008 : Pre wedding photoshoot at D'Nora Studio...

9th January 2009 : On leave to settle our wedding preparation (HIV Test etc...)

18th January 2009 : Went to Kem PLKN Benum with baby and Yani for promotion purpose (even though I am no longer working at KPTM, my help is still being needed... Huhu...)

24th January 2009 : Attended UMP third Convocation (Second Session) then went back to Perak for the entire week (distributing wedding invitation cards)

27th January 2009 : Went to KL to send my sister back with my family. Went to IKEA as well and meeting cousins for the wedding invitation purpose.

7th - 8th February 2009 : Spent time with my baby at her house (don't get me wrong, all the family members are there... Hehehe...) helping her with the preparation. Baby, don't forget to give your full energy when it is at my side eh???

9th February 2009 : Going for weddingsuit fitting... (Notice the tenses there??? Hahaha...)

So there goes my activities for the past few days (or should i call it months???)... Easier right?

p/s : By the way, I still have 19 more days to go... Besh2...

No comments: