Wednesday, December 10, 2008

full of surprises...

OMG, I haven't updated my blog for ages... Sorry as it was not my intention but I was really busy lately... With all the works (copywriting, ICONHCD 2009 and such), I don't have much time to spend for blogging...

Well, for this entry, I would like to share the surprises made by my lovely fiancee for my birthday (actually my birthday was on the 8th but since it was Hari Raya Aidiladha, so we had to moved it to the next day...)

First, we went to Sherwood Steak House, situated somewhere at Pantai Selamat Mart (is it correct???) for our lovely lunch where she had made a reservation for both of us... Frankly, that was my first time being treated for a fine dining restaurant and I really appreciate all the efforts she had put into getting a very nice and recommendable place for us... (baby, if you are reading this, I want to say thank you again for that wonderful lunch... I wev you so much baby until there is no more tomorrow for us...)

Here are the meals...



This is my meal... A very healthy meal actually... Huhuhu... (Xadil sebab baby dapat yang lagi besh...)



This is her meal... Shedap kan???

Sorry because I forgot the name of the meals but I can sure you that it is worth eating... After all the munching part, then she surprises me again with a slice of my favourite cake, Blueberry Cheecake with a small candle... Thanx baby, again... Then, we went for shopping where I bought two Renoma T-shirts, shoes for my 'hantaran' and she bought me my birthday present, a perfume (Escada Sentiment... Senang pilih sendiri...) Huhuhuhu...

All in all, I am really happy for all the surprises until I shed into tears (wakakaka... malunye...) in front of my baby because I had never been treated like this before in my life and I am glad to have you Zetti Adela as my sweetheart...

p/s: She made me a very nice card actually even though it is a last minute work but still captured my heart to love her more than the first day we fall in love... Mwahx... Mwahx... Mwahx...