Wednesday, November 19, 2008

thanx baby...



Guess where were we? Yes, in the LRT... Putra LRT to be exactly... This picture was taken while we went to kL with my baby's family looking for things for our BIG DAY... Hahahaha... It's very near actually and both of us couldn't wait for it... Really mean it...

Well, she is the princess of my heart (lepas ni baru jadi queen tau...),
Her smiles melted my ego as a man...
The sweetest smell of her can stop my heartbeat for a while (kalau forever nanti, matilah la plak...),
Every time I get close to her, I couldn't stop myself from falling for her...
You are my strength for the upcoming days...
Because of that, I love you forever...

2 comments:

Beautiful^Devil said...

awak wat shaye malu... ngee... blush2...

NES said...

cis jet. malu malu la plak..