Thursday, November 13, 2008

tag by my baby...

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning
Each player answers the questions about themselves
At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names,
then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment,
letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog

Starting time : 8.15 am
Name : Mohd. Shafeirul Zaman Bin Abd. Majid
Sisters : One
Brothers : Zero
Shoe size : 12
Height : 178cm
Where do you live : Kuantan
Have you ever been on a plane : Yes
Swam in the ocean : Many times... I like swimming in the ocean...
Fallen asleep at school : Who doesn't...
Broken someone’s heart : Dengan yang mana satu ni? Hehehehe...
Fell off your chair : Pernah tapi tak ingat bila...
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Selalu.. Dengan mybabydemukk for sure..
Saved e-mails : Nope...
What is your room like : Simple and not messy... I'm moving to another room soon...
What’s right beside you: Handphone...
What is the last thing you ate : Roti telur bawang and roti kosong... Burpppp...
Chicken pox : Yes...
Sore throat : Many times before...
Stitches : Yes, kat eyebrow... Jatuh skating...
Broken nose : Belum lagi and tak nak pun...
Do you Believe in love at first sight : Depends but my baby is my love at first sight... Huhuhu...
Like picnics : Heavenly suka...
Who was/were…The last person you danced with : My baby tapi dia xnak menari...
Last made you smile : This morning when I was talking thru the phone dengan my baby...
You last yelled at : Students yang lambat siapkan Tell Me More... Sorry, I have to...

Today did you…
Talk to someone you like : As usual, started my day with Zetti Adela...
Kissed anyone : Yes...
Get sick : Not yet... Not plan to...
Talk to an ex : Hmmm... Jawabkan baby...
Miss someone : Of course my wife-to-be....
Who do you really hate: Liar and hypocrite people...
Do you like your hand-writing : Yes... Bulat2...
Are your toe nails painted : Oppsss... Sorry, I'm straight okay...
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in : Showrooms’ beds…
What color shirt are you wearing now : Brown...
Are you a friendly person : Ntah tapi senang nak bergaul la...
Do you have any pets : Officially no tapi ada seekor anak kucing tidak rasmi menjadi peliharaan rumah sewa kami (Wakakakaka... Very the skema one...)
Do you sleep with the TV on : Bila dah letih sangat...
What are you doing right now : Answering this tag and sms-ing my baby...
Can you handle the truth : Yes, even though it's hurt...
Are you closer to your mother or father : Susah nak defined sebab I'm closer to my aunt (arwah...)
Do you eat healthy : Hahaha... Funny question... No....
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex : Dah kat dalam kotak yang menunggu untuk dilupuskan...
If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : My Zetti Adela for sure...
Are you loud or quiet most of the time : Depends on the situation...
Are you confident : Have to walaupun kadang2 main redah je...

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
-Dapat pangkat satu untuk SPM... Bangganyer...
-I had lots of 'Cinta Monyet'... Huhuhu...
-Sangat kurus compared to now...
-Sangat aktif main skate...
-Suka berbasikal...

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
-Pay all my debts, my parents' debts and my family's debts...
-Mengerjakan Haji... Travelling around the world maybe...
-Beli my dream cars...
-Buat rumah yang besar dan cantik...
-Sedekah pada mereka yang memerlukan...

5 of my bad habits
-Unpredictable...
-Suka tido...
-Suka makan...
-Suka simpan kotak2 or paperbag...
-Suka menghabiskan duit... Hahahaha...

5 places I’ve lived/living
-Siputeh, Perak
-Batu Gajah Perdana, Perak
-Bandar Baru Bangi
-Kampung Baru, Kuala Lumpur
-Kuantan

5 people I tag
- Tak nak tag sapa2 blh x? Hahahaha...


Finish time: 8.40 am

No comments: