Tuesday, November 4, 2008

convo@Unisel

Last week i went to my sister's convocation day at Unisel (Kampus Berjuntai Bestari)... This was her third convocation actually (1st, Diploma at ITP, 2nd, also Diploma at UTM (a twinning program actually with ITP and 3rd, Degree in Marketing from Unisel)... Well, let the pictures tell the whole stories...




happy faces of mak n abah... (lega dah, semua anak2 dh lepas...)



me n my sister (shayang... look what i've got for you...)



mak, abah n my sister



my sister with her scroll, flowers n teddy bear (mak beli, aku tambah sikit je... huhuhu)



the view from inside the hall (thanx to my friend Meor, who is working with Unisel... because of him I managed to get inside n sit among the vip...)


Well, me n my sister had finished our studies (not really for me as I'm planning to further my study soon... Otago, here i come n baby, you are coming with me too k... As my wife for sure... hehehe...) So I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you a lot to my parents, my lovely aunts (I miss my beloved Mak Wo so much... Al-Fatihah for her) n my family members for supporting us throughout our studies and making us who we are today... Only Allah can repay your good deeds for us... Love you all...

No comments: