Wednesday, November 5, 2008

mount kinabalu...

I'm supposed to post this entry quite a time before but I don't have the pictures until recently...

So now I want to share with all of you my experience climbing the tallest mountain in South East Asia...

I went there from 29th April until 6th May 2008... I took a very challenging trail from Mersilau-Laban Rata-peak of Mount Kinabalu-Timpohon Gate...

And here are the pictures...




me taking a break from the challenging trail (Mersilau-Laban Rata)





a very nice picture of me with Mount Kinabalu at the back... have a look at the fog at top right hand corner of this picture... that is the peak of Mount Kinabalu...





at Laban Rata signpost... check out again at the fog in this picture...





have a real look at the temperature... no wonder there are so many fogs around... me @ Laban Rata Rest House (the foods and drinks there are really expensive... but again think about the efforts of bringing all the things here... reasonable right???)





me on top of the world... no I'm not, me at the peak of Mount Kinabalu (Low's Peak)... hehehehe.... a very spectacular view from up there... you are suppose to be there too... (Mount Kinabalu - 13,435 feet or 4095 meters above sea level...)






No comments: