Friday, October 10, 2008

16 days to go and still counting...

My big day (second big day actually, the real one is sooner) is just around the corner and I'm really hoping that this time it's for real... Why? Because I used to had a bad experience before but InsyaAllah this time around it will be totally different...

To you my dear, I would like to say thank you very much for being with me all the times through ups and downs in my life... I really appreciate your companionship... Thank you for all the laughs and smiles you gave to me sayang... Thank you for all the endless love and care that you had shown on me... I really love you for that... Thank you also for being really understand about my life, my style and the best thing is about my past... I can never find someone else to replace you as you are the best in the world...

"From the first day you walk into my life, a very bright sun shine on me so that I will not live in darkness anymore... When you laugh, a very pleasant breeze struck my face, leaving me with wanting it more... Your clear eyes tell me more that you had been in misery life before but I promise you it won't happen no more... The sweetest smell of your body has somewhat make me sleeping every night without forgetting about you in my mind... I love you so much sayang... Really love you..."

The poem above is for my sweetheart who had been for me all the time, through all the sweetness and bitterness... I love you Zetti Adela Bt. Zolkepli...

1 comment:

Beautiful^Devil said...

i wev u more mohd shafeirul zaman...