Monday, October 6, 2008

20 days to go...

I came back to Kuantan on Saturday morning with a very pleasant driving... 9.15am off from my lovely hometown and arrived at Kuantan around 2.00pm...

Once I arrived, I went to Secret Recipe buying a slice of 'Chocolate Walnut' cake for my baby together with a bouquet of flowers which I bought somewhere at the wet market as that day was her 25th birthday... I love you so much baby...

After that, went straight to her house despite the plan of surprising her that didn't went accordingly... Huhu.... 'Lepaking' with Mr. Zol and Mrs. Afidah (do I spell it correctly sayang? Correct me if I'm wrong k) in the kitchen eating 'Nasi Hujan Panas' together with 'Ayam Masak Merah' and I must admit that the dishes are very yummy (bukan nak bodek tau tapi memang sedap).... Spending my time there until 6.30pm then both of us (me n my sayang la xkan dengan mama dia plak) went out... Our first destination, Giant Hypermarket buying some souvenir for the newly born baby of Hasni Suhana (my former colleague at KPTM) and her husband Shah... Sayang I ni plak boleh meroyan nak beli pacifier 'Elmo' from Sesame Street untuk die.... Huh.... Comel katanyer and I finally got the chance to buy a pair of Asadi slipper... In fact the last one with my size....

Then, we went to Hasni's house and chatting until there are signs for us that we had been there for a very long time (jangan marah Su, aku gurau2 je.... Hehehe)... Our final destination was Badam's house... Lepak2 makan kuih raya sampai lebam (sorry sis makan kuih yang you simpan tu walaupun dah tau mahal tapi sebabkan sedap belasah je kan baby?) and sembang2 dengan Sodeng and Pa smp dh terlalu larut malam and it's time for us to get our fat ass from there...

On the way back, baby suruh I berhenti tepi jalan and she vomit a lot (kenape eh shayang??? I xbuat apa2 pun kannn??? Wahaha...) Keshiann kat sayang I... Well, dah panjang sangat entry I nie... Continue later k...

No comments: