Tuesday, October 7, 2008

tag... again???

The person who last tag you is:

zetti adela @ baby


2. Your relationship with him/her is:

a best friend, bro, colleague (used to) and a bf... (the list going to be continue later, InsyaAllah)


3. Your five impression of him/her:

a - comel

b - sgt suke bercerita

c - selalu grumpy (but I still love you baby)

d - sexy (ye eh???)

e - manja (sgt2)


4. The most memorable thing he/she had done for you:

She drives all the way from her house to see me when we were in a fight... (thanx baby, I really appreciate that)


5. The most memorable thing he/she had said to you:

I will love you till I draw my last breath... -jetto- (on my HP screen)


6. If he/she become your lover, you will:

She is my lover now and I've been going through a wonderful life ever since...


7. If he/she become your lover, thing he/she has to improve on will be:

I won't ask her to change everything except for certain thing (you know it sayang) because I accept her as what she is and no one is perfect in this world...


8. If he/she become your enemy, you will:

Last thing on earth I will be thinking of...


9. If he/she become your enemy, the reason will be:

My bad, my mistakes and my stupidity...


10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is:

Pray for her happiness, pray for our relationship and pray for our future... (I'm getting married to her)


11. Your overall impression of him/her is:

Sexy, yummy and very understanding... Very good in things I like (hehehehe...)


12. How you think people around you will feel about you?:

I don't know but please don't judge me before you know me well...


13. The characters you love of yourself are:

Hardworking and punctuality (even though sometimes I'm not that punctual, hahahaha...)


14. On the contrary, the characters you hate yourself are

Insecure...


15. The most ideal person you want to be is:

Again, no one is perfect (if you are thinking that I'm going to answer it as to be a perfect person) but I'm trying my best to be the best...


16. For people that care and like you, say something to them:

Thank you so much for everything...


17. Pass this quiz to 5 persons that you wished to know how they feel about you:

1. Nuar

2. Intan

3. Kak Anisz

4. Tini

5. Yanie


18. Who is no.1 having relationship with?

It starts with B or maybe S, I don't know... I should ask him about this... Hehehe...


19. Is no.4 a male or female?

Female


20. If no.3 and 5 are together, will it be a good thing?

It's the same with Intan's answer, one of them is the boss and another is the employee (aku baik sebab tak panggil Yanie kuli... Hohoho...)


22. What is no.2 studying about?

How to handle mood swings when you are pregnant (wakaka...)


23. When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?

Long before Raya... She used to be my HOD...


24. What kind of music band does no.4 like?

I don't know... She's more into novelty world (minah jiwang... huhu..)


25. Does no.1 have any siblings?

Yup, but I don't know the exact numbers...


26. Will you woo no.2?

Hell no... She's my friend, married and expecting her child...


27. How about no.4?

Again, no because she's getting married soon...


28. Is no.1 single?

Refer to answer for question number 18


29. What is the surname of no.3?

Shafie...


30. What’s the hobby of no.5?

Crying I guess... (Jangan marah aku Yanie... Kenyataan... Heiho...)


31. Does no.1 and 5 get along well?

Kind of... Both are from Perak and one of them is the student and another one is the lecturer...


32. Where is no.2 studying at?

She is now working...


33. Talk something casually about no.1:

People call him as Tok Wan, an ex-student of mine, from Perak, a die hard-fans of Nubhan, very hardworking and very active in many activities organized by the college... (Asyik2 muka dia gak yang datang tolong... Tapi memang bagus la dia ni...)


34. Have you tried developing feelings for no.3?

Never... She's my sister je...


35. Where does no.5 live at?

Kuantan and Perak...


36. What colour does no.2 like?

Blue... (hardcore...)


37. Are no.3 and 1 best friend?

Nope... A student and a lecturer terms of relationship...


38. Does no.3 have any pets?

No I guess...


39. Is no.1 the sexiest person in the world?

I feel like vomitting out... Help... Help...


40. What is no. 5 doing now?

Continue crying... (wakakaka.... best sakat ko nie Yanie...)

1 comment:

zahryanie said...

hamboi2..sedapnya pekena aku ek..takpe2...ada hari aku balas!!! siap ar ko..