Monday, August 25, 2008

H.A.P.P.Y... Yeay...

Done with the convocation day. Everything went well. Before the convocation, I went to a wedding with my shayang. Surprised because they had the 'nafiri' thing. Like a royal wedding.

Before I forgot, let me say thanks a lot to my dear because she had willingly fetch me from home, drive me to the wedding and then to the convocation (even though it's actually me who did the driving part. Huhuhu.) At 4, she drove back to the venue to fetch me (this is quite funny because she went to my house thinking I was there. Wat la you sayang. Hehehe.)

Then we had a very nice walk at EC Mall. Looking for engagement ring. Nice kan that wedding band?

After hours there, we went to 'pasar malam' and she bought me my favourite... Thanks again shayang. You really know how to pleased me. Went back, then ZZZzzz...

The next afternoon, went to another wedding with her (I like the chair at the dining table for the pengantinla. Very nice and grand) Went to Terminal Makmur sending her brother, again met with Mr. Zol (it seems nice now. Syukur Alhamdulillah) then heading straight to Megamall watching movie "The Death Race" (lots of yummy2 people in that movie kan shayang?)

The last thing, went to the bank and unintentionally checked my balance, wahaha, gaji dah masuk... Yes2... Syukur... Btl2 tgh dah kering ni gaji plak dah masuk... All in all, kena berjimat cermat as we had planned to settle down soon. Mwahx2, wev you so much shayang...