Monday, August 18, 2008

a sad chapter in my life.....

I don't know what is going on with me and her... Am I being too jealous???? Maybe.... I feel so inferior right now.... I know it's not good to curse but I really feel like cursing today.... Huh...

I asked her what is wrong with me, then she said nothing (this is for her bestfriend = whom she is so close to and kind of proposed her before and very well protected by her....)

Next, her ex bf... Hah... This is another chapter... I really mean it... A chapter.... She keep denying that she still had feelings for him even though I asked her for few times.... One of the best example is through her 'Friendster'...

I know I'm not a perfect person.... But I'm trying to.... If you are reading this entry (I know you would and you know who you are), please understand me and my feelings and give me a chance.... Because without a chance, anything can be impossible... Move on k.... Please....

2 comments:

Beautiful^Devil said...

=(

Neeza Shahril said...

if you could have feelings for someone else, she could too.
Give her a chance too my dear.
Things will better soon :)