Friday, August 22, 2008

post continuum = crap... hahaha...

Yesterday was a boring day for me... Been to the rehearsal for UMP convocation, stayed there for nearly half of the day without doing anything and just looking at people doing their job... Huh...

But at the same time I feel glad, a real happiness as I had catch up back with my relationship.... Thanks shayang.... Really appreciate your patience in 'entertaining' my syndrome... Should I call it a syndrome? Bolehlah kot... Hehehe...

We had a long talk last night even though we usually talked almost at that duration nearly everyday... Wakakaka... (We are addicted to talking to each other kan? I wonder how it's going to be when we are married? Hmmmm....) Mostly the conversation is about our plan to settle down by 'very soon'.... (Surprised me the suggestion came from the mouth of mama.... Huhu)

InsyaAllah...

No comments: