Thursday, August 7, 2008

- KPTM + UMP....

Sayonara KPTM....

A very nice place to be where i learnt everything here. Friendship, foe, hardworking, love, hatred and the list can goes on... Huhuhu...

29th July 2008 will be my most memorable time in my life coz this was the last day of my KPTM world... As usual i start the day with lots of energy, patience and excitement but again, this will be my last 'adventure' in that surrounding.... Why 'adventure'? Well, you have to be there and get your own feeling why I said KPTM is an adventurous place... Huhuhu.... Leaving behind my great legacy... My beloved girlfriends.... Heh, sayang, jangan marah eh coz you will always be my beloved special girlfriend and the worst, all the students' activities that I love so much....

Xpe2, maybe I can do something better at UMP (Universiti Malaysia Pahang)... A very new place to me, with new surroundings and new people but for sure, this is IPTA, where everything being perceived as important here especially when you are in the academic world...

Oklah, need to go to my class... Wish me luck then....

1 comment:

Beautiful^Devil said...

Leaving behind my great legacy... My beloved girlfriends....

:: oh? GREAT LEGACY ke skrg nih? ok2... n BELOVED GIRLFRIENDS... hurmm.... interesting....