Friday, August 29, 2008




Why do I like her?

A very complicated question and answer...

Well, we start off as a colleague, then friend, then abang and adik and thennnnn, hehehe... Here we goes...

She is good at speaking and listening (a good listener I guess), pampered enough even though sometimes she asked if she is spoilt (no lah, I don't think so), naughty, her hair smells good together with her hands (can I say this in my blog? heh, who cares!), friendly and understand me and my busy job... Huhuhu...

The most important thing I like about her is that she is 'she'... Zetti Adela that I've known since the beginning until today...People says that love is blind and I kind of agree with that but the blindness is good because at least we have someone to guide us to our destination right? And I know she is always there for me... Thanx baby.... I wev you so much...

p/s: This pic was taken during Intan and Din's post wedding photoshoot somewhere at Rompin, Pahang... A very nice view there... (She said my hand looks yummy in this pic? Hehehe...)

3 comments:

Beautiful^Devil said...

u make me B.L.U.S.H.

hidayah said...

wallah... shef.. gud 2 know that u have found somebody and it is Jet.. alhamdulillah.. it's official now, eh? and that helps to clear all my suspicions against both of u.. dah lama dah sebenarnya.. hehe.. anyway, all the best.. nak makan nasik minyak nnt jgn lupa jemput ye...

Sheffy said...

Official? Suspicions?
Wah2... Cheq no comment... Huhu..