Monday, August 11, 2008

Hello everyone....

Last weekend, I spent my time with my shayang @ kL.... Actually xnak pegi pun but she insist me to be there as she has a workshop @ UiTM Shah Alam.... It's also a good chance for me to meet my 'bro' Anuar who is currently studying @ KPTMkL... Hehehehe....

We, the three of 'bulat' brothers and sister went to Pavilion and the infamous Petaling Street... Besh2... The best'est' part was when we were at Bukit Bintang and suddenly I heard somebody is calling my name... Guess who???? My real sister with her frens... Calling up my name like Bukit Bintang is our 'territory' (you know the meaning of this kan shayang???? Wakakaka....)

And thennnnnn, we watched the shuffler performances and everything....

Next day, I and my shayang went to Kelab Golf PDRM @ Taman Tasik Titiwangsa attending her friend's friend wedding.... Nice kan over there??? (for youla for sure)....

Next agenda, shopping time... For real, it's Ayong's time... Huhuhu... As she is getting married in about a week... We went to Jalan TAR and spent almost 4 hours there when a 'thing' happened and me and my shayang had to go back to Setiawangsa meeting her family and 'MR. ZOL'.... Sweating like a ... man over there.... But still ok lah....

We went back to Kuantan around 8pm and reach there by 12pm... A very pleasant driving (thanks to you shayang for making me all awake during my drive... K.O.D.I)....